What is Palindrome Number,
Palindrome number in c language: A palindrome number is a number that is same after reverse. For example: 121, 131, 151, 34543, 343, 48984 are the palindrome numbers.
Palindrome number Program are asked interviewer for freshers and Experience holders.
How to Write a Palindrome number Program & its Execution Steps
- Take the number from user Input
- Hold these number in temporary variable
- Reverse Input number
- Compare the temporary number with the reversed number
- If both numbers are same, print palindrome number
- Else print not palindrome number
Lets see how to write a Program of palindrome number using in C langusge. In this c program, we will get an input from the user and check whether number is palindrome or not.