Google provide free webhosting services to blogger. Here you can create your blog with BlogSpot subdomain. You can also host custom domain in blogger, so here you get complete step by step detail to host your domain name on blogger.
Set up your domain with your blog
1. Purchase a domain from GoDaddy, its simply process just search your domain name, GoDaddy suggest different site extension with according to your search query.
2. Sign in your godaddy account and go to All Domain as shown on Below Screen
3. After click on all domain you get list of domain. Next Click on particular Domain(Simplidigital.com) and click Manage Connection.
4. Now Click DNS ZONE Files and Now Click Add Record
5. In Add Record select CNAME (Alias) Form drop down menu and fill the details as shown in the image and click “Finish”.
The details to use are :
Record Type : CNAME
Host : www
Points to : ghs.google.com
TTL : 1 hour
6. Now Click Save Changes
Now you Done in GoDaddy.